Forget coffee machines. You can make coffee that’s just as delicious using only your stove…and an amazing Bialetti Coffee Maker.
It’s really easy. Just fill the base of the coffee maker with water, pour your ground coffee into the filter and gently heat it on your stovetop. Don’t ask me how it works - it’s all very complicated and scientific – but the water heats up and moves from the base of the coffee maker up to the top of the coffee maker – and the result is simply delicious coffee!
It’s easy. It’s fast. And it makes the best espresso you’ll ever taste. Try it for yourself – but be warned. There’s no way you’ll ever go back…
Bialetti’s Musa collection makes espresso so amazing, your local coffee shop may very well go out of business. It’s easy to use, comfortable to hold...but what sets Musa apart from the others is its astounding good looks! Musa’s sleek, shiny stainless steel profile elevates elegant coffee to an art form all of its own…
Musa Polished 4 Cup Espresso Maker features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Body made from polished stainless steel.
- Moulded resin handle stays cool during use.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Suitable for use on induction, gas, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- Use on a low flame only, or you’ll risk damaging your coffee maker.
- Hand wash in warm water only.
Capacity: 4 Cups.
Bialetti Musa Induction Espresso Maker 4 Cup
Induction stove owners rejoice!
The Bialetti Moka Induction allows you to brew rich, full-bodied espresso on your induction stove (along with any other type of stove). Here in 4-cup, 6-cup and 10-cup sizes, you’ll be able to brew just the right amount of coffee for your circumstances.
The stovetop espresso that this moka pot brews is delicious and not difficult to make. Simply add water to the reservoir, add coffee to the basket, add heat, and let the magic happen.
Basic Stovetop Espresso Instructions:
- Grind coffee at a medium-fine setting and place in the coffee basket.
- Fill the water reservoir up to the release valve with water (don’t cover it).
- Place on low-medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- When the espresso fills the upper chamber 80%, remove from heat, pour, and enjoy.
Enjoy the espresso on its own or pair it with other ingredients. Add steamed milk for a flat white or hot water for an americano.
Induction Stove Compatible – Works on all stovetops, including induction.