Forget coffee machines. You can make coffee that’s just as delicious using only your stove…and an amazing Bialetti Coffee Maker.
It’s really easy. Just fill the base of the coffee maker with water, pour your ground coffee into the filter and gently heat it on your stovetop. Don’t ask me how it works - it’s all very complicated and scientific – but the water heats up and moves from the base of the coffee maker up to the top of the coffee maker – and the result is simply delicious coffee!
It’s easy. It’s fast. And it makes the best espresso you’ll ever taste. Try it for yourself – but be warned. There’s no way you’ll ever go back…
Musa Polished 2 Cup Espresso Maker features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Body made from polished stainless steel.
- Moulded resin handle stays cool during use.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Suitable for use on gas, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- Use on a low flame only, or you’ll risk damaging your coffee maker.
- Hand wash in warm water only.
Capacity: 2 Cups.
NOT INDUCTION COMPATIBLE
Bialetti Musa Espresso Maker 2 Cup
Basic Stovetop Espresso Instructions:
- Grind coffee at a medium-fine setting and place in the coffee basket.
- Fill the water reservoir up to the release valve with water (don’t cover it).
- Place on low-medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- When the espresso fills the upper chamber 80%, remove from heat, pour, and enjoy.
Enjoy the espresso on its own or pair it with other ingredients. Add steamed milk for a flat white or hot water for an americano.
The Bialetti Moka Induction’s simple parts are easy to clean and keep track of. The water chamber is made of stainless steel and the upper chamber is made from aluminum with a gold finish. The handle is a heat-resistant, soft-touch silicone that allows you to handle the device at any time.
2-Cup size is NOT compatible with induction stove tops.